Tunnel Ventilation Fabric
High-strength mine-ducting fabrics we provide quality-coated textile solutions for the challenges of ventilating deep mines and tunnels. Our fabrics are stronger and less prone to cracking and delaminating at all temperatures than inferior laminated products.Custom performance properties like...
High-strength mine-ducting fabrics we provide quality-coated textile solutions for the challenges of ventilating deep mines and tunnels. Our fabrics are stronger and less prone to cracking and delaminating at all temperatures than inferior laminated products.Custom performance properties like rip-stop textiles and antistatic top coating options are available, tailored to your fabric requirements. Our Customer Service are always happy to advise you on which fabric configurations best suit your end-use application.
· Flame resistance conforms to EN71-2 : 2011/DIN4102/UL94.
· Woven/knitted polyester fabric with both sides pvc coated.
· Low friction loss.
· Dual suspension fin/tab to withstand double pressure.
· Seam welded by hot air or HF to be airtight and provide low leakage.
· High wear resistance and tear strength.
· Anti-static feature(<3*108) optional.
· Diameter range 600-3000mm.
· Standard length 20m, custom lengths available.
· Standard coupling : zipper coupling + sleeve cover, other connection way available.
· Annual production 2,000,000m for ventilation ducts and 15,000,000 m2 duct fabric, fully meet your needs.
· Ready for fast and easy installation.
· Apply for related certification as different country or region.
black, yellow, orange or customized
knitted/woven polyester fabric with both sides pvc coated
400-900 or customized
1-320 or customized
Tensile Strength of Welding Joint
1000-2500 or customized
Tensile Strength (Warp/Weft)
1500-3000 or customized
400-600 or customized
60-100 or customized
<3*108 or optional
Wind Pressure Resistance
EN-71/UL94/DIN4102 or customized
Fields of Application
· Forced air feeding
· Air ducts
· Ventilation tubes
· Flow channels and tubing
· Mines ventilation
· Underground ventilation
· Debris ducts
· Tunnel ventilation