The plastic tarpaulin should be covered with a layer of suture glue in the place of waterproof suture glue to ensure its waterproof effect. In the use of tarpaulin, it should avoid collision with sharp metal rubbing. If local damage occurs, it can be repaired with glue. The service life of the tarpaulin is limited. If it is used for a long time, the surface will be aging and the phenomenon of water seepage will occur. If necessary, a new tarpaulin will be purchased to avoid affecting the quality of the goods.
After the plastic tarpaulin is used, you can properly clean the tarpaulin on the waterproof tarpaulin. When storing, you should choose a place in a cooler room, be careful not to be pressed by heavy objects, and you can put them in the corner of the warehouse.
When using tarpaulins to cover the goods, it is also necessary to pay attention to the fact that the reserved vents are too tight to cause water vapor damage to the goods, and should also be as corrosive as possible.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Building membrane
- Building membrane composition
- Building membrane product performance
- Glass fiber PVC building membrane
- Building membrane classification
- Car sticker
- Car sticker process
- Car sticker material
- Car sticker classification
- Car sticker use and purchase
- How to use the newly bought tarpaulin
- What is the working principle of the waterproof...
- Where is plastic tarpaulin better than other wa...