The ceramic filter water purifier is a water purifier that uses ceramic filter to filter, mainly used for filtering, antibacterial and activation treatment of daily drinking water, while filtering out the soluble heavy metal ions in the water, harmful residual chlorine and Suspended pollutants, color and odor, through the use of the water purifier can filter out drinking water that meets certain drinking standards.
The working principle of the ceramic filter element is as follows: mainly by micro-pore filtration, the filtration precision is between 0.5-10 microns, which can remove pollutants such as sediment, colloid and rust in the water. However, it is easier to block and requires surface grinding during cleaning. The surface of the ceramic filter element can be scrubbed with running paper (or scouring pad) under running tap water to wipe off the contaminants on the surface of the filter element to reveal a new surface.
When selecting a water purifier, the user must first determine whether it is to purify water or to soften water. Purified water is the removal of sediment, impurities, bacteria, heavy metals, residual chlorine, organic matter and some minerals. Softened water is the removal of calcium and magnesium ions in water, the most direct of which is scale. Different regions have different geological environments and pollutions, and users can also purchase according to regional characteristics.
1. See if it is chemical water or physical water. The so-called water ionizer is chemical water. Therefore, do not use a water purifier that has been subjected to chemical reaction to produce water. Instead, use a water machine that uses physical water.
2. see if it is coarse or sodium filter, coarse filter and ultrafiltration can not be filtered, sodium filter can be, to distinguish whether the sodium filter to see if the machine has a high pressure pump, because the sodium filter pore size is only 0.0001 micron, the water pressure of tap water It is not allowed to pass water. It must be done by a high-pressure pump. Therefore, electricity must be used.
3. see if it is pure water or live clean water, that is, after seeing its RO filter, there is energy to activate the filter.
4. TDS value, 0-5 pure water, 5-50 activated mineral water, 50-120 secondary drinking water, 120-180 pipe network contaminated water, 180 or more industrial polluted water.
5. Rational consumption: Consumers should rationally face different opinions from different water purifier manufacturers when purchasing water purifiers. Water purifiers are not disposable household appliances, which are related to consumers' own health. They should be considered when purchasing. Whether the water purifier brand has passed the inspection by the State Quality Supervision Bureau, whether it meets the national drinking water standards, and whether it meets the Chinese water purifier industry standards. Under this premise, it is also necessary to consider whether the brand water purifier is perfect in future service, and avoid the failure to contact the manufacturer after installation (or difficult contact) to delay the normal maintenance time of the water purifier.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Building membrane
- Building membrane composition
- Building membrane product performance
- Glass fiber PVC building membrane
- Building membrane classification
- Car sticker
- Car sticker process
- Car sticker material
- Car sticker classification
- Car sticker use and purchase
- How to maintain waterproof tarpaulin
- What is the difference between PVC tarpaulin an...
- The density of plastic tarpaulins is critical t...
- How to maintain waterproof tarpaulin
- PVC tarpaulin has three defenses: waterproof, f...
- PVC tarpaulin has high strength, good waterproo...
- How to choose PVC coated fabric?
- What problems occur when using plastic tarpaulins?
- How to use the newly bought tarpaulin
- What is the working principle of the waterproof...