Considering the various uses of tarpaulin, the general requirements should be: light weight, easy folding, convenient handling; high strength, wear resistance, long service life; good waterproof and breathable performance, anti-condensation on the inside; Acid and alkali resistance, mildew proof, anti-corrosion; good weather resistance, flame retardant, fireproof; no wicking effect, no moisture conduction phenomenon.
Tarpaulins generally require a "three-proof" function. Waterproof, fireproof (flame retardant), mildewproof.
The tarpaulin considers its air permeability, especially for military tent fabrics. The factors affecting the permeability are the base fabric, density, material, type of waterproof finishing agent, and resin adhesion. As the amount of resin adhesion increases, the air permeability of the tarpaulin decreases. Of course this is related to the finishing agent used. Generally, the tents with gas permeability are mostly made of paraffin or acryl resin, cotton, vinyl, lacquer, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Building membrane
- Building membrane composition
- Building membrane product performance
- Glass fiber PVC building membrane
- Building membrane classification
- Car sticker
- Car sticker process
- Car sticker material
- Car sticker classification
- Car sticker use and purchase
- PVC tarpaulin has high strength, good waterproo...
- How to choose PVC coated fabric?
- What problems occur when using plastic tarpaulins?
- How to use the newly bought tarpaulin
- What is the working principle of the waterproof...
- Where is plastic tarpaulin better than other wa...