The development and application of this kind of membrane is relatively early. It is usually prescribed that the thickness of the PVC coating on the intersection of the warp and weft of the glass fiber fabric should not be less than 0.2 mm. Generally, the coating layer is not too thick and can meet the requirements for use. In order to improve the aging resistance of PVC itself, some light and heat stabilizers are often added to the coating. A light transparent product should be added with a certain amount of UV absorber, and a dark product is often added with carbon black as a stabilizer. In addition, there are many methods for surface treatment of PVC. A very thin metal film or aluminum spray can be laminated on PVC, and mica or quartz can be used to prevent surface stickiness and staining.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Building membrane
- Building membrane composition
- Building membrane product performance
- Building membrane classification
- Car sticker
- Car sticker process
- Car sticker material
- Car sticker classification
- Car sticker use and purchase
- Car stickers corresponding regulations
- Several factors affecting the life of ceramic f...
- Tips for purchasing a ceramic filter water puri...
- How to maintain waterproof tarpaulin