Car stickers are stickers that are attached to cars, motorcycles and other vehicles. The car was first shown in the world's first racing competition held in Paris on April 20, 1887. Car stickers can be basically divided into three categories: sports stickers, modified stickers and personalized stickers.
Car stickers, also known as pull flowers, car signs, stickers, are divided into car decals (English translation of Car Decal) and motorcycle decals (English translation of Motorcycle Decal), the world's first car in Paris on April 20, 1887 For the first time in the competition, the side doors of the racing players must be clearly marked for identification. This is the earliest form of car stickers. After long-term promotion of car and motorcycle events, a large number of sponsors poured into the racing industry, and the car body began to appear. The sponsor's advertising nature brand car stickers, such cars are called modified car stickers and logo stickers, it can be said that the earliest wide-ranging car stickers originated from motorsport; the development of car stickers is derived from cars in Europe, America and Japan. With the rise and popularity of the industry, the car buyers are gradually becoming younger and the family is personalized. Due to the young personality characteristics and the influence of the racing style, the car stickers are popular and gradually become popular around the world.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Building membrane
- Building membrane composition
- Building membrane product performance
- Glass fiber PVC building membrane
- Building membrane classification
- Car sticker process
- Car sticker material
- Car sticker classification
- Car sticker use and purchase
- Car stickers corresponding regulations
- Several factors affecting the life of ceramic f...
- Tips for purchasing a ceramic filter water puri...
- How to maintain waterproof tarpaulin
- What is the difference between PVC tarpaulin an...
- The density of plastic tarpaulins is critical t...