The film material is generally composed of a matrix of a film material and a high molecular polymer, that is, a product in which a polymer polymer coating layer and a substrate layer are bonded together by a specific processing process in a desired thickness and width. The matrix is a high-strength polyester fiber. The strength of the film is mainly provided by this layer. The coating mainly ensures the compactness of the film; the coating of the inert material ensures the self-cleaning property of the film.
(1) Polymer, also known as polymer, is a high molecular polymer, generally having a molecular weight of tens of thousands to several million (104 to 106). The raw materials for the synthetic polymer are monomers such as ethylene monomer, vinyl chloride monomer, propylene monomer, etc., which are repeatedly linked and polymerized into polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP). and many more.
(2) The substrate is generally divided into two types:
1 Polyester filament (polyester PET): The synthetic raw materials of polyester are ethylene glycol and terephthalic acid. The purpose of introducing a benzene ring here is to increase the melting point and stiffness of the material. The characteristics of polyester are: high melting point, good mechanical strength below 150~175 °C, solvent resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, greasy resistance, multiple washing, suitable for water permeability. It is the largest variety of synthetic fibers. If butanediol is used instead of ethylene glycol, a softer polyester polyester having a lower melting point can be obtained.
2 Glass fiber: Glass is an amorphous type with no fixed melting point. The glass is heated and melted and drawn into a fiber to form a glass fiber. The characteristics of glass fiber are: high tensile strength, not only exceeds various natural fibers, but also exceeds the strength of general synthetic fibers and steel. However, its modulus of elasticity is relatively low, about 1/3 of steel, which is a brittle material; it has good heat resistance, generally maintains its properties at temperatures below 300 ° C; it has good electrical insulation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Building membrane
- Building membrane product performance
- Glass fiber PVC building membrane
- Building membrane classification
- Car sticker
- Car sticker process
- Car sticker material
- Car sticker classification
- Car sticker use and purchase
- Car stickers corresponding regulations
- Several factors affecting the life of ceramic f...